I am conservation biologist and a naturalist. My interests include: Biodiversity, Ecology, Micro-habitat studies, Ornithology, and conservation. Mainly interested in the studies of Medical Entomology, Reptiles and Amphibians, their evolution and systematics as well as in Scorpions.
My working experience is field-based and includes:
- Field Management of Waste water treatment Bioremediation systems, including;
- lab based land remediation and bioremediation assessments;
- Ecological site monitoring and maintenance;
- Biodiversity monitoring and habitats assessment within natural and artificial wildlife habitats;
- Bird census and counting for further ecological purposes;
- Wildlife biology surveys for educational and extension purposes including rural development and local communities involvement;
- Implementation and supervising protected areas management plans and liaison with governmental policies and regulations;
- Field surveys, and data collection for wildlife conservation,biodiversity projects and scientific research programs;
- Supervision and participation of research studies and projects;
- Coordinate staff monitoring, training, development, and competency evaluation;
- Create structured training programs for the local communities, involving presentations related to my field of experience;
- Health and Safety assessment, including staff and equipment safety;
-Sustainable ecology management;
-Environmental Management and conservation for Endangered / Conflicting Species(Fauna and Flora).