Associate Professor: October 2009 – present, King Saud University
- Teaching principles of agricultural economics, farm management, environmental economics, environmental tourism economics, and Food consumption economics for undergraduates; and Farm management and environmental economics for post-graduates.
- Supervising undergraduate and postgraduate research projects
- Chairman and members of different scientific committees in the Department and College
- Acting as a reviewer for different scientific journals and internal examiner for MSC students
- Socioeconomic analysis
- Agricultural trade, food security, and poverty alleviation policies
- International commodity markets, liberalization policies, and the World Trade Organization (WTO).
- Economic modeling and quantitative analysis (partial and general equilibrium analysis)
King Saud University, King Khalid Rd, Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia